About Joel Epstein
Our values : Integrity | Honesty | Long term relationships | Fair value | Service
- August 2018 - July 2019 (12 months): Our 1st year was a huge success with a turnover slightly more than R7 million (of which 7 deals were on consignment where the client gave me his bike for sale). Almost 25% of our sales went nationally indicating we’re offering great value for the buyer. We crossed over 2000 “Likes” on Facebook, enjoy approx. 50 visitors a day to our website and we deliver 6 to 10 motorcycles per month.
- March 2019 - February 2020 (12 months): Our 1st. financial year period as a Limited (Pty) company after moving from a Sole Proprietor for the benefit of lower tax due to the benefits offered by being a Small Business Corporation (SBC) for businesses with a turnover of less than 20 Mil. Our turnover has grown by 27% to R8,9 Million and we are delivering on average 7 motorcycles per month with a high of 13 in Feb. 2020 and twice before hitting the perfect 10! Our marketing is still focused on Online content through Facebook which has grown to over 3500 Followers, our website sometimes has 100 clients PER DAY browsing our stock, Google Ads, regular email campaigns, dedicated motorcycle FB pages & forums, AutoTrader, Gumtree and motorcycle club activities.
- July 2020 - We celebrate delivering our 150th motorcycle to a very proud owner
The referrals from Satisfied clients, whether it is selling or buying, has been tremendous and many have enjoyed the R1000 reward. The calls, emails and invitations to join various groups and clubs have been most welcome. I’ve REALLY enjoyed the support of so many. Thank you & thank you again !
With 19 years experience in automotive sales I started my career as a salesman and then progressed to Fleet sales within the Seaman’s Motor Group in Port Elizabeth.
In 2002 I was head hunted to BMW Port Elizabeth Continental Cars starting as the Mini Agent and after 2 years I started selling BMW vehicles.
I was then promoted to Motorrad (Motorcycle) Sales Manager which included sales, prospecting, promotions, ordering, budgeting and corporate identity. I thoroughly enjoyed my 14 years as part of the BMW Motorrad family where I received fantastic product knowledge and attended many international and local launches. As recently as February 2018 I attended the launch of the BMW F750GS, F850GS and BMW C400X in Italy.
I was then appointed to another premium German automotive brand in Port Elizabeth as the New Vehicle Sales Manager.
Due to the restructuring of the business shortly after my arrival (7 weeks) both the Pre-owned manager and I were replaced by the role of a General Sales Manager from outside the company.
My love and passion for motorcycles has given birth to Joels Motorcycles on 1 August 2018 and I look forward to offering continued excellent service.
* Reward : We actively seek out good quality pre-owned motorcycles and to this end we offer a R1000 finders reward if you put us in contact with a seller and we purchase his or her motorcycle.
* Reward : A referral reward of R1000 is also offered should you introduce us to a buyer who purchases a motorcycle from us.